Returning your product:
All returns and exchanges must be communicated to us either by email: email@example.com or by phoning: 0203 583 0202 (in working hours). We will then arrange collection and return of the item.
Costs of return are usually charged at £50 for the first item and £30 each for subsequent items (These charges only apply to Furniture Products). Extra charges may apply depending on your location and availability. Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 35 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it at your cost.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of purchase
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase. This includes items you've purchased in Clearance or Price Match events
- Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a full refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
- This does not affect your statutory rights